You can fix the hard-bricked device using the SP Flash Tool for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. The SP Flash tool also supports all Android brands that have Mediatek (MTK) chipsets. If you have TWRP Recovery on the phone, then below are the steps. If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begoniain) India (IN) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI firmware created for stock firmware Region/Country with India (IN), may avaliable for models M1906G7I. Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode. To exit the fastboot mode on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button. Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Android device. Are you looking for the Stock ROM of your device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- After this process you will probably need to reflash TWRP image on your phone because flashing any Official update replaces TWRP with Mi-Recovery.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- Therefore, all official firmwares/ROMs are free to download.
- MIUI 12 comes with both exclusive Xiaomi and Android 11 general features.
- If you want a daily driver with good battery life and performance, then LineageOS is one the best option for you.
We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app.
- If you have any queries regarding this guide, feel free to comment in the comment section below.
- Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
- Xiomi MI Flash Tool comes with a super supportive interface where the user can easily get with the functioning.
- We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 firmware and the supplementary instructions.
You’ve built your operating system from scratch, from the ground up. You are the master/mistress of your domain… and