This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
- This post contains the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Smartphone to its original state.
- After choosing the ROM file, your device will begin to upgrade and it will automatically boot to the new version once the upgrade is complete.
- Between an advanced mid-ranger and a real flagship.
- The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording.
- Don’t worry, we are here to guide you how to install Stock Firmware ROMs Flash File for your Xiaomi devices.
But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go. To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first. After Mi PC Suite is installed, make sure that your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to a computer, and select the correct ROM file to flash. Before flashing your Xiaomi download the stock firmware phone via fastboot, the device’s bootloader must already be unlocked.
Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs. The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed downloads. Xiaomi ROM usually refers to MIUI, which is Xiaomi’s Android-based third-party cell phone operating system and is generally called Xiaomi firmware. Using the above methods, you can easily upgrade to whatever MIUI version you need without waiting for Xiaomi to push the update to your phone. In case you run into any problems installing system updates on your Xiaomi device manually, feel free to let us know in your comments below. All phones with the Xiaomi brand have a built-in updater that lets you install official ROMs. You will still need to download a stock ROM in order to install these ROMs.
- These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
- This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP.
- The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery.
- You can also use a custom recovery for installing these ROMs, though do note that device-specific instructions may differ in that case.
From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.